Saturday, March 12, 2011

After Durotar...

So I'm done with Durotar. I still had two quests there, but they seem to be the same as they were before, just from different quest givers. The area looks nice, all flooded, gives it a completely different feeling.

I got given the option of going to the northern Barrens or to Azshara.
Azshara always stroke me as one of the more deserted areas in WoW, I only remember taking one of my chars there for questing. So, you guessed, Azshara it is.
                                                             Where did I park my car?

You now have access to the area straight from Orgrimmar and the first quests are nice. You get to pilot a shredder and kill some elfs, even stop some invasion attempted by the so said level 12 elfs (I can't see why they don't just let one single guard kill them all). I still have a bit to go in the area, keep you posted.

                                                                   I am da Machine!

On a different note, you gotta love the laziness of people. I took herbalism and mining, after my first auctions I now have 130g! Huge for a level 13 character me thinks...

No comments:

Post a Comment