Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Introduction!

Hi,
I decided to star a new blog and at the same time I'm starting a new character. This blog it will be about the adventures and the levelling process of so said new character.
I'm doing this due to the lack of time for a serious commitment to the game and because my motivation to keep playing is getting low. I'm hoping this approach to the game (playing and blogging) will keep me going and provide me with great pleasure within WoW.
Hope you enjoy following my time in Azeroth.
Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. That was a new way to approach blogging - as a way to get back the love for WoW. I hope it will work for you! To me blogging has added a lot of enjoyement to the game. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have played this long if it wasn't for the blogging perspective.

    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete