Friday, March 18, 2011

Travel form.

So I got to level 16! With that I can now have Travel Form...

                                                     Yojamba is da Chita' mon! Da Chita...

As you can see as well, I can now go to Moonglade! The mother city for us Druids.
Nice peaceful place...

Now that I have travel form, I do not need the bonus speed from Tiger Form so much, so I decided to level up using the balance tree, after all, I am approaching the game like never before and I have already levelled a Druid up using the feral tree.

I tried a couple of instances, Rage fire chasm as a tank and Wailing caverns as healer, they went well.
A new feature that I quite like is that you can get the quests related to the instance you're in, at the beginning. That means a nice XP boost when you do the instance for the first time.

I am on vacations (and sick) so the posts have slew down a little bit, not to worry...

No comments:

Post a Comment